Thursday 26 April 2012

EVALUATION QUESTION 4

Who would be your audience for your media product?

The target audience I aim for my film would be teenage girls as they would relate to the girly glamour themes. My film will have leading women, glamour and stereotypical teenagers. My target audience being teenage girls love to watch light hearted girl films which mine film mirrors this. Young adult and adults themselves may also enjoy my film because they aims to be humour as an element.

Here is a photograph of an example of the sort of person my film aims to attract and directed towards.




Her taste would be current and fashionable and love to laugh. Shopping at the typical high street shops for example - Topshop, and follow he current trend. she would naturally listen to chart music and bands such as Rihanna. 
she would watch my film because it girly, lighthearted and funny. 








So I've show my finished product to a few individuals that fit my target audience: Young teenage girls, stylish and into fachion and up to date with current and everyday issues. I did this to see the response my film got to the audience and I was trilled it was a great one. I used a table like sheet of question where the people that watched my film could rate and comment on thing that was good and that can be improved. This would help me in the furture and in imroving my editing and filming. Below are the people that evaluated my film and there response in the table: 


1. Kiera - aged 17 and into fashion especially makeup:





2. Elizabeth - aged 16 really into music:




3. Celia - aged 13 likes all girly things:



No comments:

Post a Comment